Matt Yough is the most enthusiastic person ever to serve a cuppa. Matt has been working in the coffee business for more than 10 years, and is personally invested in the El Porvenir initiative through Building New Hope. After many years of "service with a smile" with other coffee providers, Matt decided to strike out on his own, in an effort to fully exercise his commitment to sustainable products that serve the community while making happy customers.
For information, to book an event, or just to chat about Building New Hope, call Matt at 724.816.9374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are able to accommodate events with up to 300 guests.
Types of events
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Teacher appreciation parties
- Corporate events (such as breakfasts, employee appreciation and holiday parties to name a few)
- Holiday parties
- Movie sets
- Local fundraisers
- Any social gathering of
people, whether it be for
entertainment, a celebration, or for winning over that
We understand that every event is unique in its own way, so we have a few price structures to accommodate the needs of the client. Factors include the number of guests, time of day, special requests, and any other services we provide. We offer special pricing for fundraisers and non-profit events. Please call or email Matt for a price quote and to check on the availability of your date. Click here for a printable PDF with more information on pricing.
A travel fee of $25 will be charged for events outside a 40-mile radius of Pittsburgh.
What we provide
- Portable espresso machine
- Fairly traded, organic espresso in regular and decaf
- Organic, herbal teas
- Organic milk; whole and skim with basic service; soy and other milks upon request
- Torani syrups for flavoring lattes and cappuccinos as well as non-coffee drinks such as steamers and hot chocolate
- 100% compostable cups
- Napkins of 100% recycled paper
- Wooden stirrers
- Sugar and sugar substitutes in packets
What you need to provide on-site
- 6-foot table within 10 feet of a
dedicated circuit, capable of supporting approx. 50 lbs. of weight
- Tablecloth to match your decor
- Proximity to a water source (sink or nearby kitchen)
- Compostable cups are provided for all events, but if you wish to provide glassware, we will respectfully use it.
- Ice, if iced lattes are requested